A Happy and Healthy New Year from all of us at Serenity Lodge Day Spa!
If one of your New Year Resolutions is to take better care of yourself this year, we want you know that we’re right here, ready to help you…
Most of us gain a few kilos during the holiday season, so over the next few weeks we want to share with you several proven tips and techniques that will reveal how to loose weight and keep it off.
We will also show you an amazing tool to help you detox your body.
Plus, you can take advantage of not one, but TWO special New Year treatments and packages to help detox and invigorate you
Five Easy Steps To Kickstart Your Weight Loss
One of the biggest challenges to weight loss is changing the habit of choosing high kilojoule snacks, which we usually choose because of their convenience. What’s more, we usually have a preference for a particular type of convenience snack – sweet, savoury-crunchy – and so it becomes a habit that we reach for a particular type of snack.
Here’s how to have your snack and eat it too 🙂
- Identify what type of snack you crave – are you a sweet-tooth or a lover of salty-crunchy food?
- Invest some time in YOU to prepare a selection of healthy snacks that match your preferences – sweet or savoury-crunchy.
- Store your prepared snacks in small plastic zipper bags in places where you know you will find them easily when you want them – in your bag, in your office desk or in your car.
- Sweet examples are health cookies, sugar free gum, fresh fruit or slices of dried apple etc.
- Savoury-crunchy examples include nuts, vegetable sticks etc.
The key to creating a new, healthy snack habit is to find some healthy replacements that match your cravings and stay away from the cakes, cookies, icecream,etc. You will be amazed at the difference this simple adjustment to your snacking makes – not only to your weight but also to your level of energy.
How to use the comments box on this blog to get help with your weight loss
Leave comments, ask questions, share what works for you … we’re here to help you every step of the way, so please let us know how you are going and we will continue to give you further tips in our next newsletter/blog post.
To Your Serene Good Health,