French facial by Ionithermie – natural and gentle …
My clients always comment before they even see their results how beautiful the product’s aromas are and that they feel so beautiful on their skin. This facial is completely different to any other facial I have ever come across because of the unique masque – but more on that later.
Steps in the Ionithermie facial from France
- Your skin will be cleansed and exfoliated.
You probably already know that exfoliating your skin is very important as it takes the dead skin off your face so the fresh young skin underneath can shine through and so absorb all the products I am going to use on you. Remember, if you have older skin like mine you need to exfoliate more regularly as the skin does not shed as easily as when we are young.
- Then I use a balancing solution to balance your skin’s ph.
- Next I mix many different moisturising ampoules together so they hydrate and firm your skin. The active ingredients in these ampoules encourage the biosynthesis of protein in the conjunctive tissue.
- I apply a natural collagen all over your face and neck to fight ageing.
- After that I use a cooling gel for any puffy areas around the eyes, plus a cream for eyelids and also around the eyes, giving this fragile area better protection and helping against those fine lines.
- This is when it starts to become VERY different from other facials …a gauze is then placed over your face and neck. If you are claustrophobic I will cut holes for your eyes and nose.
- The specially prepared masque is then applied and the Ionithermie machine is connected.
You will not feel the machine working but what it is doing is helping the products to go deep into your skin as it warms the masque. While this is happening you are lying comfortably, having a snooze.
- After the masque is removed by simply lifting it off, even more moisturising cream is applied and we hand you a mirror – so you can see the new you!
You can’t get this amazing French facial anywhere else in Newcastle – our Day Spa has the exclusive rights in the Newcastle area!
There is a so much more to your treatment than I can tell you about here or I would be writing a book! Come on in and try it for yourself and you will be delighted at how wonderful your skin looks and feels.
What’s more, if you have sun spots, dark patches or those annoying little fine blood vessels that like to show themselves on your face, then you can say good bye to them when you have an Ionithermie facial.
Ideal treatment for your face in winter
You will want to allow one hour for this treatment which is an ideal treatment for rejuvenating your face in these drying winter months.
Valued at $165, you can experience this ultimate facial for only $120 if you are one of the first 12 people each month.
Call Fay at Serenity Lodge Day Spa on (02) 4970 4333 now to book your Ionithermie Facial while these savings are still available.