Day Spa Packages
Serving Newcastle, Sydney, Central Coast, Hunter Valley
SAVE With Day Spa PACKAGES!
If you’re ready for some serious “me time” or want to enjoy special moments with a friend or loved one, choose from our irresistible selection of pampering day spa packages and see how much you save when compared to single treatments…there’s nothing more luxurious than booking a package of treatments for a day of lush pampering.
For You Package: 2 hours of pampering for only $180
- Hotstone Massage or Relaxation Massage
The Unwind Package:
2.5 hours of delightful relaxation for only $250
- Full body massage with aromatherapy oils
- Hydrotherapy spa
Fresh Start Health & Day Spa Package:
5 hours for only $530
Feeling tired and run down? Feel like you need a fresh start? Invest just one full day in yourself to refresh your health and feel the difference!
“Health is not everything, but everything is nothing without health.” – Paracelsus
Here’s what your Fresh Start Health package includes:
- Health Analysis – complete top to toe health and lifestyle check up which will allow me to identify specific health challenges you may be having and how our variety of natural treatments may assist you to address those challenges.
- Individualized treatments, delivered during the day – because everyone’s health needs are different our treatment will be different for each person and is planned just for you.
For example, if you are suffering from headaches or tingling in your hands we will check the muscles in your back and neck to see if they putting pressure on a nerve that is causing your pain, and give you remedial massage therapy.
Or if you are suffering from bloating, forgetfulness or tiredness I may make you some homoeopathic or herbal medicine and I most likely would recommend some specific foods to avoid.
Or, if you are experiencing arthritic pain our Dead Sea wrap is amazing to reduce the pain.
- Morning tea and lunch – your menu will depend on your particular dietary needs.
- Take home your personalized plan – when you leave you will not be forgotten. If you need a special eating plan or medicine this will be made up for you to take with you. (Please note: medicines will incur an additional fee.)
- Follow up calls included – for the first month you will call me for 5 minutes every 2 weeks to let me know how you are going, so your diet, medication or exercise program can be adjusted depending on how you are going. These two fortnightly follow up consultations are included in your package. Additional follow-up calls have a small charge depending on how long the consultation is.
Your total investment for the FULL DAY Fresh Start Health Package is only $530!
But you’ll need to be quick because at this price we can offer only 9 each month. Please note: If you require medications they will incur an additional fee.
P.S. I have been doing naturopathic work for well over 20 years, practising in Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Nutrition, Advanced Massage, Iridology and Energy Healing.
Invigorating Package: 2 hours of blissful pampering for only $189
- Hydrotherapy Spa – enjoy the relaxing calm a hydrotherapy spa can bring you. It soothes tired muscles and invigorates your mind and body in the most enjoyable way. All you want to do is to relax and enjoy the experience.
- Ion Detoxification – easily and painlessly draws toxins out of your body. The toxins go into a tub of salt water in which your feet are relaxing. The Ion Detoxer pulls out heavy metals which can cause depression. It can also drain your lymphatics and helps to detox your liver and kidneys. This treatment also helps pull uric acid out of your joints, helping to relieve arthritis. You need to try this treatment to experience just how amazing it is.
- Morning Tea
SUPER SPECIAL Bonus Offer:
- Relaxation Back Of Body Massage – soothes away tension, stimulates soft tissues and muscles. This is the ideal massage treatment to reduce the stress that your body built up.
- Valued at $60 but ONLY for $40 when you add it to your Invigorating Package above!
Harsh Summer Weather Package: valued at $417
Crocodile Skin? Relax at Serenity Lodge Day Spa and let us take the sting out of Summer for you. Don’t let the summer sun dehydrate your body! Book in for our exclusive Summer Soft Skin package.
You’ll get these summer indulgences valued at $417 only!
- Aromatic Hot Stone or Salt Wrap Massage – valued at $119
- Deluxe Facial & Head Massage – valued at $144
- Hand Exfoliation and Massage – valued at $25
- Body Detox – valued at $119
- Morning Tea – valued at $10
PLUS a $20 Voucher for your next visit!
TOTAL value: $417
Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial – Serenity Lodge Day Spa Special Valued At $323 For Only $299!
Intraceuticals – It’s in the skin!
Your Serenity Lodge Oxygen Facial Special includes:
- Oxygen Hydrating Deluxe Facial – valued at $169
- Relaxation Massage – valued at $119
- Head Massage – valued at $25
- Delicious Morning or afternoon tea – valued at $10
Brides, Be Radiant On Your Wedding Day!
Brides to be – plan well ahead to look radiant and feel relaxed on your wedding day! Sadly, we have had many brides come to our day spa one or two weeks before their wedding day and expect a miraculous makeover in just one session. The reality is that you need to start preparing your skin and your body well in advance of your big day. Make an appointment for an assessment as soon as you set your wedding date!
Make an appointment for an assessment as soon as you set your wedding date!
Here are some of the ways we can help you make sure you look your glowing best on your wedding day:
- Do you need to lose a little bit of cellulite to have your dress sitting beautifully so you look amazing? Check out our lose cellulite treatment which is very relaxing while you see the centimetres disappear
- Does your skin need attention to get rid of those pimples or blemishes so you really shine like the star you deserve to be? Check out our oxygen therapy facial that does not stir up pimples instead it calms your skin.
Let us help with your bridal beauty and your budget!
We can let you know how long before the wedding you will need to start your treatments for best results and we can even arrange a payment plan to suit you. Our staff and our beautiful lakeside day spa are there for you through the emotional whirlwind of preparing for your wedding day. Just give us a call and we’ll help you feel calm as well as look radiant on your special day.
A fantastic day, thank you so much. I’m sure we will be back.– Nita Glanville, Sydney
Yes, yes, yes! Fabulous day – everything was perfect. I will be back! Thank you, Fay and Moya. 5 stars!– Jenny Hyde, Hawks Nest
The massage I just had at Serenity Lodge Day Spa was very good – totally relaxing. I had the Back of Body Massage, along with the Arm and Shoulder Release, which I needed desperately to release the tension that had built up in my upper body. To top it off, I had a mini facial! The whole experience was lovely and because I booked one of their Day Spa Packages, it was great value too.– Carmel J, Wyee
My sister and I have an hereditary illness. Over the years we have been helped by Fay. We are both in our eighties, which tells you something. We can’t describe how grateful we are.– Joan Birrell and Rita Seyman, Rosebud Victoria