FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to bring?
- If you are going into the hydrotherapy spa you will want to bring your swimming costume. Other than that, it does not matter what you wear, as we provide a gown and slippers for you to wear at Serenity Lodge Day Spa.
What’s for lunch?
- You have a choice of meals and we cater for people with special diets. We generally serve a hot meal such as meat and / or vegetable dishes.
How many people can I bring with me and how many practitioners do you have?
- We can care for up to 6 people, with each person having their own practitioner.
- For special occasions we can care for to 9 people.
With the Full Day Relaxation Package what can I do between treatments?
- The Serenity Lodge Day Spa Full Day Relaxation Package is designed to help you learn to actually relax. There are many things you can do, but we encourage you to walk or sit in the garden, to enjoy the relaxing views of the lake, to read a book, or to relax on our vibrating bed.
Are you near a shopping centre?
- No, we are not near a shopping centre.
- We are in a peaceful setting on the edge of beautiful Lake Macquarie.
- When you finish your treatments, instead of the noise of shoppers, you can simply enjoy the serene sounds of water lapping on the shores of the lake and birds calling to each other in the treetops.
Please feel free to ask any questions, as we are very happy to give you all the information you want.
Call Serenity Lodge Day Spa from Newcastle or Sydney on
(02) 4970 4333
Or send us a message via the message form here
It was certainly worth our long drive to Serenity Lodge Day Spa, as we enjoyed a Relaxing and Enlightening Day. Thank you.”
– Tracey Thompson, Bonshaw & Helen Beasley, Gunnedah